A story about what i do in these whole life.. 1984 -

Selamat Hari Jadi Abah.....



Myspace Comments

7 MAY 2009*
12 Jamadilawal 1430H*
Rabu




Anyone can be a father,
but it takes someone special to be daddy
I'm just as blessed as I can be,
for the world's best Dad belongs to me
The greatest gift I ever had came from God, I call him Dad!
Dad's are the treasures of the world!
Dad dreams, he plans, he struggles that we might have the best,
His sacrifice is quiet,his life is love expressed.
For always being there to care, always trying to be fair,
for every piece of good advice, for every quiet sacrifice,
most of all for being you,
Thanks Dad!

p/s: moga allah panjangkan umur abah + murah rezeki + kesihatan berkekalan..amin...
(dari along-aina-aizat-jijah-ipah-afiq)

0 komen:

Post a Comment